All 17 art Reviews

Traffic Traffic

just killer man.

i'm working on art doing a game with my buddy that codes, and your work is beyond me but very inspiring. thank you for posting

Oh! The Who-Manity! Oh! The Who-Manity!

the lighting tho! so good, your really put a lot into this piece.

Dahlia-K responds:

thankyou so much! yeah it was the first time I do this kind of lighting..i'm glad it turned out good enough :)

Mount Doom (test) Mount Doom (test)

makes a huge difference having that kinda control and time making your on BGs for projects. nice man, I for one am slow to that skill set but for similar reasons I'm looking to practice. you used a tablet for this or do you prefer other set ups?

Big Hero 6 Welcome to DIE! Big Hero 6 Welcome to DIE!

i really liked what they did with the movie, and i try to go in to thing with a little bias so I dont fan boy and just like it for lame reasons. It was well done and the writing felt good on different levels.

THIS piece tho! this is amazing my friend... Really appreciate all the elements that inspired this and the detail you really filled this composition with is impress. great work.

ScepterDPinoy responds:

Why thank you. I enjoyed the movie as well.

Xenomorph Xenomorph

great use of color and lighting! I really digg your character designs

geogant responds:

Thanks!

'Wreinkleb' 'Wreinkleb'

very nice creation my friend! playful and detailed, i love everything about this piece. this looks like it was really fun to draw =]

Hospital Comic #1 Hospital Comic #1

I am outside now. yes!

"well whats mad?!?

Hospital Comic #2 Hospital Comic #2

i'm all about the comics. i digg this man

jlorp responds:

Thanks! I'm thinking about relaunching some sort of comic strip to release between animations.

Old Timey Clown Old Timey Clown

i do to, this would be a great style to work with for animation, nice character

The Incredible Bulk The Incredible Bulk

its funny, was thinking bulk before i saw the description. them moobs tho!