Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion Numa Numa 10-Year Reunion

i laughed pretty hard haha. thinks brings being a kid in highschool 10years ago to now in full circle. thank you!

that firework tho X,]

Hand Turkey Hand Turkey

slutty knife turkey haha. i really like your style and detail in the animation. nice one bill!

Galaxy Avengers trailer Galaxy Avengers trailer

from what was there it looked interesting... but i hear no sound? maybe its my computer but I just watched other videos and it works fine. fix that buddy! so we can know whats goin on

CHEAPTOONS responds:

I just realised I uploaded the wrong footage, but do not dis-spare I will upload the sound version so YEAH thanks for the update

Bob Saget Bob Saget

it was funny and the voices sound good, but maybe work on the joke delivery to make it hilarious

tonyfamous responds:

thanks. :-) I've been playing around with animations for a while now and I'm definitely willing to admit that there is always room to grow. When it comes to me, I'm like a tiny seedling and I got all the room in the world to grow. ;-)

Midori's Let It Snow Midori's Let It Snow

this was an excellent idea Heidi, the mix of real and 3d/2d elements or characters is a style I always appreciate seeing. I would just like to suggest adjusting the final text in the story. Since its a white shape, it becomes lost in the lightness of the background, a blurred low opacity color, even black behind the text would help it from being lost. Cheers!

Heidi-Eillott responds:

thanks for the feedback :)

Playing Thee Game Playing Thee Game

wow! felt so simple but the depth is apparent in the whole project. nice work yo

PepperSweet 00 PepperSweet 00

you got me interested! the art style, with the great voice acting! nice work Coffe!

Kickstarter Fandango Kickstarter Fandango

THE SYSTEM WORKS!

brendon small! 10/5

World's Greatest Manwhore World's Greatest Manwhore

wow! it looks so beautiful!

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks.

United Scene 13 United Scene 13

just. ends. whhhhy

3rabbitsproductions responds:

Because it's a scene from a full episooooddddeee...go to youtube and search: IRON LUNG AND FRIENDS UNITED to see full episode yo.